no baskets, the funniest thing is that andy - although he tends to come across as a bit "set in his ways" at times, is normally an intelligent poster - decided to post something from a two writer blog that is so ultra Conservative it's quite hilarious. It'd be like taking for gospel something written by Al Sharpton or Gloria Allred. It all needs to be read and then critically examined for what it actually is.

I think if we dig into either Martin's or Zimmerman's lives, we'll find stuff to smear them. Just as we would if I shot you. No one is perfect and it's all how the media frames it and what their agenda is. I'd be the single mom and you'd be the guy who was spewing racist stuff on a forum. I'd have hardcore Bible thumpers against me and you'd have the Liberals against you. Neither of us are bad people but they take snapshots of our lives and they run with it.

The sad part is that the most impartial stuff I've found has been from publications outside of the US, whether dealing with this or any other major news case. Everyone's going to make up their minds based on what they've read... just hopefully they've delved a bit further than the first Google result they find to support their own slant about the case. For every one of andy's articles, we can find many others slamming Zimmerman. These don't help anyone on either side. This one in particular is laughable for the obvious speculation but so are the many anti-Zimmerman ones.

Hopefully if he does get charged and this goes to a jury, they're a bit more clear headed.