Originally posted on 03/20/2012:

***Update***

So we kind of hit it off pretty fast... my schedule opened up and she made time for me. We met up at a local bar and had a real nice time. She's a very fun girl! Communication was great... she's silly, wild, and crazy... kind of like me in a way. No BJ... No Sex... but I knew she was ready... but there's always a second date. I have a few photos and a couple of video clips from the date. Check em out. I apologize for the low lighting in a few videos. I never knew you could set the flash on to film vids. I thought you could only use the flash for stills.

This Photo is kind of funny. She had to take a picture of how many Rum & Cokes I had. I was quite surprised. I honestly don't believe it was that high? But... whatever. She had the Bud Light.

Again... not from the date... but she sent me this photo. Apparenty from Halloween? Nice outfit...

This photo has nothing to do with the date but an extra add on. Um... She's in the middle and she's 23, her sister is on the left who's 42, and her mom is on the right and is 57. Um... honestly... I don't know why she sent me this photo to my phone but I will say this... nice implants the mom has. Would you bang her mom? I probably would if she made a pass at me... not going to lie.