Brock is a legend and hero on SBR. I hope he eventually comes to terms that gambling is all that makes him happy. He has everyone fooled that he has a family and a child. Brock still lives at home with his parents and his Mother still cooks him breakfast each morning and provides him with a sack lunch in a paper bag for when he goes into his assistant manager position at K-mart. I love Brock and he is a hero and Icon in the forum world.. I hope Brock is funded and does whatever he needs to do to be funded in at least 5 books. Even if Brock has to start robbing, selling yay, doing whatever he needs to do to gamble he needs to be doing. It's the only thing that makes him happy and he needs to be happy... I do like how he has now upgraded to Bed Bath & Beyond bedspread and sheets though, for years, he had the same as Motel 6...I think as a community we could come together and at least buy Brock a queen size bed for his comfort and so he can be happy. Brock still sleeps in a single bed at his parents house. G*d Bless Brock Lander's and Sunrise Debt Solutions. Brock has helped so many poster's get out of debt it's amazing. Brock can help you with all your needs!