I've had many ghosts here over the years. I started out years ago with one handle and stuck to it for a about 6 months until one night I got pretty drunk, so I decided to "ghost" It was actually a kind of surreal experience the first time, I felt like I was breaking the law or whatever. Anyways, I've had over 15 ghosts now and I've never cashed in 1 point or ever made a point transfer from ghost-to-ghost. I'm not here to scam SBR.

So the whole point of this thread is that I'm going to reveal a couple of my ghosts over the years. A few have been pretty good, a few not so good. With that, here's my first one that's acutally done well.

SSK13809

SSK is actually a type of baseball glove I played college baseball and my glove just happened to be sitting next to my computer as I created the name. 13809 is the zip code of where I live in NY. Hence, SSK13809.

I'll give out some more over the next few days. Some pretty good ones to. Maybe Archie can jump in and give out some of his better ones, I know he's had a few.