Haha. Just got off the phone with a local in Tucson (through a friend) that is pretty much going to stiff me $5000 on this game. ("Hey, I didn't know half the Alabama team was out."). What a pu$$y.

No matter. Was one of about 12 surgical strikes I made on that game. Still basking in the glow.

Hope some of you boys cleaned up as well. Again, in my years of handicapping that was one of the easiest wagers I have ever made. Not, "I think this team is going to cover." But, "Holy shit, this is like stealing." Good times, and that.......is how......we do.....THAT.

And if any of you girls ever want to know anything about me, know this: I don't give a **** about the money. I don't. I grew up poor as shit so money doesn't faze me. I just want to be right. I just want to prove that I know so much more than you that it is humiliating. Because when the lights got shut off, or the heat got shut off, or the phone got shut off, or I had to be embarrassed for my beat-up threads, the only thing that I had that I could really wrap up in was the fact that I was so ridiculously smarter than a lot of ***** that had a lot more than me. And some day I would prove it.

And now I get to prove it every day.

So any time anyone wants to accuse me of just being some money-grubbing, lying, deceitful "tout" that has no idea what the **** he is talking about and is just some thief, I want you to laugh. Laugh to yourself and laugh for me. Because anyone that cares that much about money is an a$shole. And the fact that what I know now and how I can use it can make people money and make people happy and make people enjoy what they have in front of them is a great feeling. And that is really all I need. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, grab a drink, read some Vonnegut, and remember that we're all on the same team.

Let's do it again tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day.