Why do so many people bash other SBR Users?

If you have a problem with someone, ignore their thread man. I mean, Spankie told me that I needed to go to rehab today (and that's all in good fun... or at least I think!)

But, we get so many people on here who take their time to type out an insult to someone that they've never even met and probably never will.

So, I've been trying really hard to not be "that" guy. I make jokes and yeah, I know I'm a little egotistical, but I definitely try to treat all posters with the respect that I would like to be given.

There are certain posters that just ask to be berated, but for the most part a lot of us are good guys. For example, a TON of people hate Roxxy. A ton of people seem to hate TR88 too. Both dude's have been super cool to me.

I know there are guys on here that seem to be an easy fade (apparently that's me most of the time, but I get lucky and hit airbets and end up back on top more often than not), but instead of bashing their thread and tell them that they suck, please do the following:

1. Ignore their thread (or ignore them as a user)
2. Fade them. If they suck that much, that's free money more often than not.

Anyways, that's just my take on etiquette. Treat someone how you would want to be treated. Also, maybe pretend for a minute, that the person that you're about to try to "bury" is 6'8 244lbs (unless you're TR because apparently that dude is a monster who I am terrified to upset) and if you insult them, they're going to come to your house and beat the hell out of you for being a giant tool.

Just saying... live by the golden rule. Try to improve the quality of someone's day, not make it worse.

Love you guys and girls.