Originally posted on 01/21/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
I want every one of you Paul supporters to get your arses up right now and answer this post. That means every one of you fools. If you do not, ai will figuratively kick those worthless arses up one wall and down another, though I imagine that I could easily do it literally, if I opted to.

I want every one of you dumb s**ts to tell me just how paul wins the GOP nomination. Explain to me how a candidate, who was snubbed by 87% of the voters in South Carolina and faces a similar fate in Florida wins the nomination. Name me one primary that Paul can win. Why is he afraid to duke it out in Primary states, instead opting to pay off voters in caucus states like he did in Iowa.

Tell us how a candidate who will NOT wil a single primary can be nominated. Now I want to hear from RonPaul2008, Abe, Phliiy and all of the other fools who come in here, spread their lies and bull s**t, and then run like the little pu**ies that they really are.

Let's hear it, you dumb f**ks. Start talking, or I will run your worthless arses out of here. You guys love to shoot your uneducated,ignorant mouths. Now let's see you answer a legitimate question, and your answers had better have some factual basis, not your worthless opinions. Start talking people, or bend over and take the arse kicking that you so richly deserve.

You are one dumb fuk. South Carolina and the retarded hicks who all married their sisters there and voted today doesn't matter.

Do you understand that Gingrich and Santorum aren't even on the ballot in the upcoming states besides Florida?

Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum are not going to be the Republican nominee because they have no organizational support. They can't raise enough money.

Only Paul and Romney have the organization and money to last all the way until the end.

Gingrich won the votes of the evangelical hypocrites who all support endless wars and think it's ok to marry their mothers tonight.

It doesn't mean shit.