Originally posted on 01/17/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
Yes, how else would they verify that is your account, unless you provide the password? SBR might not care about your wager history. The IRS certainly does though. Certainly you wouldn't want to piss off anyone at SBR if that is the case, would you? Its not like anyone associated with the gambling industry has ever blackmailed someone before My apologies I don't see the benefit in people providing information that potentially could implicate them in felonious activity, so they can get whats equivalent to TWO FREE PIZZAS EVERY MONTH.

lol jesus christ.
Blacker is spot fukkin on.

Omar....I gave SBR my 5dimes account number...They MOST LIKELY just have to talk to 5dimes and say, HEY, did 5dXXXXX deposit 200 bucks, we need to confirm he's a pro. Or do you think SBR says to 5dimes, Hey 5dimes I need this 5dXXXXX guys password to check his transaction history to confirm that he actually deposited, and I'm also going to check his wagers for the past 2 years, and I may even need you guys to provide me his CC info, and his social security number.

Omar...If the IRS actually cared that much about us small timers, they'd be able to get onto SBR, look into your IP address, see what websites you're browsing, see which online books you're using, be able to check your logs and see your account# and password.

lets get real omar. You're just using excuses and nobody gives a shit if you're not a pro. This guy asked what were some positives and we let him know. Not everyone is scared of their own shadow.