Quote Originally Posted by Pair of 5s Sir View Post
I did not realize the impact that my posts had on you. My intention was to ratchet up the spirit of competition. As an attorney, you know about the adversarial system but at
the end of the day, the
bounds of good taste should
always prevail. As for my proper writing skills, I will make every effort to improve to a higher standard.

As for any additional capping contests, I have issued you a challenge, but it seems your temper and capping abilities are on tilt.

I truly hope you can turn
things around and wish you the best.

As for your exclusivity to your thread, it is not yours, it is the SBR community who has ownership. I am looking forward to following your selections and your records.
Spare me the bs, I've dealt with enough passive-aggressive personalities in my life to know how to read between the lines. And how I perform at my career has nothing to do with this. I spend all day upholding the integrity of my profession in the real world, I think I can use profanity and get pissed off every once in a while on an anonymous internet message board.

Look, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're an ok guy in your personal life. But I (and many others) do not like the fact that you sell picks. It is a shady business that preys on the ignorant and desperate. I made a huge mistake in agreeing to your challenge, because it is so obviously a promotion for you, and I have now become part of it. The fact that I am doing poorly at the moment just gives you more fodder. At the point where you challenged me, I was doing very well and was very excited. I was overly optimistic, and seeing everything through rose-tinted lenses, I agreed to your challenge, not thinking about the implications. This was a mistake.

I made the rest of my picks for the current contest, my end of the deal is done after tonight. Good luck.