Originally posted on 12/22/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by Creditsforedits View Post
Deol you look about as batsh*t crazy as JR007... John was extremely clear and explicit in how he will record his official record and in keeping to his method he is accurate. The optional plays to which you allude are not part of the official record.

Your inability to read and understand really very simple methodology is the most embarrassing thing in this thread. The only thing misleading is people like you trying to cloud a very simple thread that John has going.
I love how you point out how his 3* plays are optional but completely ignore to comment on the 10.4 unit loss. The poster above clearly explains they are not used for his record keeping, but he's not a douche about it. Explain to me this: If you wager 10.4 Units to win 5 units like John did on the DAL game, how is that considered a 5* play? He lost and only counts it as a 5* loss, and therefore if you tailed perfectly you would not be near to where John says he is. I don't care if anyone believes me or not, it doesn't take much common sense to figure that out. I actually like a lot of his plays, I just dislike being deliberately mislead. Best thing to do here is prolly tail if you are leaning that way already, but don't tail because his inaccurate record appears "good."