Originally posted on 12/15/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by thangster0 View Post
Hey guys so I was new to bodog(wont be going back) and i'm just wondering if anyone else can relate what happened to me. So my account had roughly 500 cad and i requested the payout and went through their CC verification process. I submitted my documents, perfectly and waited patiently then I got a reply saying that it can't be processed because my signature doesn't match my photo id(well, yes it does. It's my god damn signature.). Anyways so i messaged them saying it does match. So i ended up waiting about a day with no reply. Then i got bored of waiting and decided to play a bit of cash, unfortunely my account ended up with a bit below 450cad* my requested payout, so payout was instantly cancelled and im still not verfied. Frustrated and no longer caring i bet all my money on their blackjack and lost. I'm a gambler and i lost and i'm not crying however.... 2 days after my messages to the verification process they said : "
Dear Mr. *me*,

Thank you for contacting Bodog Financial Services.

At this time we ask that you please disregard the previous email that was sent.

If you have any pending withdrawal it will go directly into processing.

Best Regards,"

Right when i've lost the money.

now i'm not trolling or ranting, just wondering if anyone else had this experience. As i felt they delayed the process in hopes of me losing my money to avoid the payout process. I wasn't pissed, until they sent me that message, days later, after i lost my money.
Sounds to me like your a degenerate impatient gambler that has no value of real money. I mean who does that when they have the money basically in the bank, just because u need to get verified means u go on tilt and lose your cash. Also noted if what i said is true then u have no business gambling especially online.