Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
I know more than anyone .. people make mistakes. If you don't make any mistakes you aren't likely doing anything at all. I know flip flopping is the new keyword for politicians. Like it's always bad to change your mind on anything. At least he admits when he is wrong. He did admit the Pelosi thing was dumb. I

am a free thinker and so unlike some of you that support a certain candidate and then support every single friggen word that comes out of their mouth (which is absolutely childish), I can disagree with certain things and still support him. I want someone with common sense. Despite what you believe, there isn't a perfect candidate. That also mean Paul. Otherwise he would be leading rather than not having a chance in hell to be the GOP candidate. The fairness doctrine is one that I definitely think Newt's wrong and I hope he re-evaluates his position on that.

The goal is to remove this disaster in office today. Whether it's Paul, New, Romney or any other GOP candidate ... any would destroy Obama in a debate and will be the next president. What can Obama possible run on? Nothing!

"...a free thinker" OMG, you're a plagiarizer and a thief and a liar, that sir is what you are. Caught and exposed but still denying it, how many times did I post the exact post and your lies? About four times I would think, but not once will you admit it.

"...the disaster in office today." You are so stupid you don't even realize that Obama much to my disappointment is almost an extension of Bush. The only difference I can see is Obama has had much more success in foreign policy. With only a few exceptions Obama has done almost exactly what Bush had done. You my moronic friend represent the guy that simply follows a party line. I have heard you many times agree with Obama about health care. That is about the only talking point the R's use against Obama, but you supposedly disagree with them, so tell us how is Obama a disaster? He followed the bush economic plan almost identically? BTW, that saved the auto industry.

And the R's will beat Obama in a debate, how ludicrous is that? Half the R's have trouble either remembering their points or remembering history. You're just as big a joke as your heroes.