Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
Greetings,
A few days ago after Lou posted his thread regarding the Doctors Without Borders Charity Poker Tournament, I went in there and posted some stupid remarks in frustration over some recent losses. A few of you called me out on it and you were absolutely right.

Truth is, I've been on a bad run lately and was seriously on tilt. I took out my anger in Lou's thread and at my fellow posters and that was wrong. Doctors Without Borders is an excellent charity and SBR is to be commended for all they do in giving back and helping out those less fortunate.

I currently have 234 points and as soon as I reach 300, I too plan on donating it to DWB and would encourage everyone to get on board and help out. Again, I sincerely apologize to Lou, SBR, and my fellows posters and plan on having a much better attitude win or lose from here on out.
Mike: I am a physician and my daughter is a physician. Trust me, an angry comment muttered during anger is not something any rational person would place much credence in. You don't need to apologize, but it's nice you did. Being so-called 'banned' could, quite frankly, be a badge of honor instead of anything that is detracting. Doctors Without Borders does include some remarkable people, mostly because of the hectic schedules of physicians and some of the conditions they undergo in their country in which they volunteer. Although all moneys are appreciated, we are not fools and realize that, to some extent, gambling money is blood money. It is you who could be construed as the victim here. The entire forum exists only due to the loss and pain of others. So I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Let me point out again that we do appreciate anyone's donation. Doctors Without Borders is a very charitable, noble cause. Stay healthy, Mike, and try to control your gambling so it does not ruin other more important aspects of your life. God Bless!