If your not familiar with ACTION POINTS, here is how they will work at -FHW- for Packers/Lions..............(Though all i'm doing is just copying what books do on prop bets and making it sound new to you posters to make myself look cool)

1. Each and every ACTION POINT at FHW will be worth 10 pts and each poster that wagers ACTION POINTS will have the oppurtunity to win or lose anywhere from 1-15 ACTION POINTS(10-150 PTS). (15 is the limit for me because I'm............ scared of losing more than 150 betpoints to you posters.

2. ONLY POSTERS WITH A MINUMUM OF 150 PTS will be eligible to particpate in this NO VIG ACTION POINTS PROMOTION AS THEY MUST TRANSFER THE 150 PTS TO FHW AFTER STATING WHICH SIDE THEY WOULD LIKE THEIR ACTION POINTS WAGER ON. (Of course I will reject 90% of the offers as usual that is given to me but it's not like they would know)

3. The static line to be used for the games will be LIONS +6.5 and PACKERS -6.5, and these lines will remain the same until FHW closes this offer, which FHW has the right to do at anytime before the game begins, pay attention in the thread to make sure this VIG FREE offer still is available. (Yes pay attention to this thread. SBR Points are serious business. This is all i do and betpoints mean everytime to me and occupy at least 10 hours of my day eventhough I'm a MILLIONAIRE from Iowa.)

4. A poster will win 10 pts for each and every pt that their wager beats the POINTSPREAD SIDE they choose, for example, if a poster takes LIONS +6.5 POINTS and they win by 3 pts, the poster will have won by 6.5 pts and would win 65 SBR POINTS, if LIONS losses by 15, they would lose 115 points. A poster can choose either side, and can only win or lose a MAXIMUM OF 15 PTS(150 pts) (Of course there will be no more than 3 players i have action with and the maximum amount and i can lose to each poster is minimal so FishHeadWagering won't take more than a 450 point hit daily because we are a LUCRATIVE SHOP.)

5. This promo is for GREEN BAY/ DETROIT LIONS game only. (Remember you have 20 minutes before gametime SHARP to make your offer and I will choose to accept or reject your offer. Of course I will look for an excuse to reject your offer as I don't take more than 3 offers in a day.)

6. Periodically throughout the day FHW will state all who have CONFIRMED ACTION........if for some reason a poster/punter did something wrong, they will be notified that they have NO ACTION. (Yes I always CAPITALIZE those few words EVERY SINGLE TIME)

That's it, sit back and enjoy a VIG FREE ACTION PTS WAGER with -FHW-!........for LIVE PENDING ACTION on this promo simply...........

A. POST YOUR TEAM(Packers/Lions)
B. TRANsFER 150 PTS in this thread to -FH-

-FHW-, where the SBR POINT PROS play!

And remember, MATCHBOOK IS A MUST OUT FOR THE USA PUNTER!