Originally posted on 09/06/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
who is this clown??
I tried to forget this and let it go, but it is still bugging me. Really not bothering me until I sent out hundreds of e-mails telling people Statnerds was closing the doors. So, to answer your question Gold

I'm the fukking guy that built Statnerds dot com from the ground up. I'm the fukkin guy that gave out our first year of plays free of charge. The same season we went 18-5 in Bowl Season. I'm also the guy that saved Statnerds after our horrible 2nd season when I had to tell my best friend he sucked at handicapping and he needed to leave the business.

I'm the fukkin guy that gave our loyal customers our plays for $49 a season cause they were there from the get and I take care of my people. But I still kept prices low. Maxed at $299. I never wanted to get rich capping games, I wanted to save people from the scamdicappers, much like you should keep people away from brock landers instead of promoting his ass. you are costing people money you fukk!!!!

I'm the fukking guy that produced 57% winners in the NFL over the last 3 seasons and would have added 84% to your Bankroll. So fukk you, you balding, steroid taking, broke fukk.

It is at this point that I retract the last statement. You are far from broke. Of course you make that money by being a fukking clown embarrassing yourself for the degen gamblers and your ring masters at SBR. I mean I get it. The more these people lose, the more money from the books. So if you can keep the sheep smiling on their way to the slaughter I guess you have done your part. As long as you can sleep at night you prick.

Anyway, that is who the fukk I am.