JMD please don't get involved especially when you haven't read the other pages. Dlunc3, you are scum, you;re a liar. You know I spent tons of time with me on pm's and your own labby line. You're purposely trying to discredit my thread and promote others. You get involved and contribute when others are trying to clutter and say things that you personally know are false, based on all the times I answered your questions.

Dlunc is a troll in this thread, he's been a troll G's but I don't deserve this from him or anyone else. I hope you all see the trouble of running threads that get too popular or win too much. Lots of scum characters show up. In my case there are 3 of them. Do not respond to them. They only show up when we're winning and their intention is to distract.

They enjoy this and they realize there's lots of collective money involved here and they want us to lose. What more can they gain by the way they post continuous negativity and clutter.

Dlunc, you said your peace, you're scum. I've said mine. It's time for you to move on.

I'm going to continue concentrating on helping those who care, want to continue winning and wanna see my picks.

Those who don't want to see the play of the day are only here to lie, discredit, clutter and frustrate the rest of us. JMD, or anyone else, you're involvement in this nonsense only fuels the matter.

unfortunately so does mine.

that's enough of this for today. stick with the topic or don't post, I don't need to waste anymore time with this side of things. I look forward to a day where I could release plays to only those who really know and enjoy the way I make plays and handle risk to make steady profit. it's probably an impossible dream.