Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
As I understand the story what actually happened was that A had some difficulty with getting funds to and from Betfair promptly (and that's another thing we haven't been fully informed about) so he asked them what he could do about it.

They provided him with some options, one of which was this PSP mob which he chose to go with. Whether that amounts to a "recommendation" is another thing.

I consult my stockbroker about which companies I should invest in. He provides me with several options from which to chose. I can't expect him to reimburse me when one of them goes belly-up.

Amongst the number of things none of us know (even that mushroom character) is what nature of due diligence and questioning of Betfair about the bona fides of those guys was ever conducted by A.
Disgusting . Hareeba bushes every one for not been smart enough and it took him almost one week to figure out what the deal is .
You shmack should of watch Justin7 video at least 10 times before you reply .
LOL Now you are in stock trading ? And your loser broker giving you advice .
Look you idiot betfair advised him to deal with PSP

Stop embarrassing yourself with low life excuses that he should of/could of dealt with an adviser . Managements word of 5 billion dollar company should be more then enough and more valuable then your local boy .

You just don't know on how to get out of this one
Arguments are more then welcome .To be polite with you ,i think you lost it .

GL.