Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
Lazy people crack me up.
Well, Jarvol... since you decide to be an unbelievably rude person, allow me to retort.

We can not all be as HYPER and ADD as yourself, spamming everybodies posts, flaming, commenting, and otherwise RUINING a beneficial forum. You are a worthless poster on this forum, and are all-around pitiful. Nothing is ever good enough for you, and I am not surprised... you seem to think that simply going to a website to check their "RECORD" is trustworthy... because, of course...ALL of the handicappers out there post their completely accurate records, why not just go to the site and believe anything we read??? Dive in head first, because God knows, these people would NEVER lie.

Kill yourself.

I am not lazy, I simply am trying to use this forum for it's intended purpose... to collaborate and win money.

For once, I thought you may have some beneficial input rather than just spamming a post, but when you did have information you immediately condemned yourself to the pitiful existence you've always had in my mind with your trivial response.

I sincerely thank you for your ineptitude and persistent pattern of being worthless.