There are many reasons why fans are electing to hate on Lebron. I (too) don't respect the fact that he left his hometown team hanging when they were trying to win. But I mostly dislike this player (NOW), because he went to another team with an already bonafide star in place. As if he was trying to get a ring off of Wade's 4th qtr heroics. Lebron has lost alot of respect from this "championship" series.....and not just from us fans. He choked last year against Boston and it was even more clearer this year that he has alot of growing up to do (basketball wise-that is). I don't care about his personal life, so he can go back to his family and be content and happy about his life. Thats fine and ok. Everyone deserves that piece of mind.

However,

Michael and Magic said it best earlier, that they never thought of playing WITH the best only BEATING the best. Lebron tried to ride on someone elses coat tail because "pressure bursts pipes". And this series, we saw Lebron waiting for another player to take over when the "so-called" best player in the NBA simply stop moving (and playing).