Some of you members have wondered why some of us "hate" Lebron.. Hate is actually too strong of word for me. See, he is not important enough in my daily life too hate. The reason people dislike Lebron is he is absent ANY class or humility. Most champions posses a little of one or the other, but not Lebron. He is the "chosen one" without ever winning anything of any relevance. The self proclaimed KING. He is the one of the most arrogant super stars of my time if not the most arrogant. I have never heard of any other BIG time player refer to himself in the third person as often as he has in his career. No other players have there been made so many excuses for by his short comings. He has got many passes for his past failures, be it coaches or teammates. I could go on and on and on.. But bottomline is he lacks class or humility. Another thing I don't like is he doesn't work at his game. He is only good based on his talents. He has never earned anything. He has always been gifted and never has to earn it. He has not one skill other than his size and athletic ability and those 2 he was born with.