Early money is on the over 187 and Mavs +6.

Now the question is who is betting this right now? I sure as hell would think only wiser players looking to hedge out with better numbers later on since this game isnt gonna be played till Sunday.

I would think that Heat opening without a hook is a bad sign for Dallas backers but it looks like the books are gonna charge a premium price on the heat. As the series has gone on we need to be more cautious on the heat. They won game 1 pretty big but asides from that they lost 3 of the last 4 games and they barely won the game they did. Im thinking alot of people will follow last years script and take the heat large but i gotta think the Mavs have slowly but surely figured out this Heat defense. Also the Mavs are a juggernaut on the road and they smell the title and revenge in Miami. It will be justice. I honestly think the Heat arent ready to win the title yet. Before you take the heat large think 3 or 4 times. Dallas +6 might be the best bet you will ever be able to make in a game like this.