So the books finally made a real adjustment towards the under and opened between 185.5 and 186 (at Pinny). Early action on the under brought that number down to 185, with most books juicing the under.

Unfortunately, that does not leave us much value on the under, which is what we wanted to take at around 187. With Lebron playing so poorly and both teams shooting just as poorly, however, perhaps a small play on the over is in order for this one. I need to check out the boxscore a little more closely and look at a few other factors. I don't think we'll have an early play in game 5 and will watch where the line takes us. Either way, we need to go where the value is and at this time I do not forsee a big play in game 5.

No need to worry about the baby cutting in on my capping efforts. My wife enjoys the extra money too much to allow me to stop and actually encourages and supports me with our capping efforts. Everything in life is about balance and moderation...you can't drink too much, drug too much, cap too much, work too much or do anything too much. But everything can be done in moderation. I will be a great dad and remain a profitable capper. After all, I just won't sleep...I can sleep when I'm dead