I used to drink a lot. I could see that I could have easily been an alcoholic. It was controlling my life in a sense. I dont see if I had just been a beer drinker that it could have been that bad but I guess everyone is different.

I was a heavy whiskey drinker, then became a heavy vodka drinker which is worse because then you start putting vodka in every goddamn think you drink because it mixes. Then I just became a heavy drinker it didnt make a fuk what it was. I had to stop. I was out of control.

Ive never been a big drug user, rarely smoke pot, can count the times Ive snorted coke without taking my shoes off, but I love alcohol. I stopped cold turkey and didnt drink a drop for 9 months, not even a beer.

I then started drinking a beer or two but didnt drink any liquor for 2 years. Now when I drink liquor it about makes me sick & if I continue the hangover isnt worth it.

Everything in moderation fellas! As you get older you will realize that. Im a late bloomer I guess & it took me a lot of heartache to see it, but constant drinking is a nowhere road. You will lose 10x more than you will gain from it. It the most -EV thing that ever was