Originally posted on 05/11/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
Don't feel bad....we're ashamed to have you.

Spanks- that is quite possibly the most cowardly, piece of sh*t statement I've ever seen on SBR.

Congrats.
'Scuse me?

Where do I even start. Imprisoning people for nonviolent crimes, invading other countries for no reason, providing billions of dollars in aid to other countries when we cant even help ourselves, an education system that caters to familys with money, a corrupt government that makes you believe everything they say, trillions of $ in debt, buttfuking americans on a daily basis with inflated costs. CIA trafficking drugs to our own people and then imprisoning them. cool . Oh where's the health insurance for every man woman and child mr obama promised. hummmmm.

I don't want to argue, but to say that is the most cowardly piece of shit statement you've ever seen, well uhm, im sorry I wasnt as brainwashed as you. If you are so proud to be an american go kill some innocent children and women in iraq and feel like a real man.

obama gave me the healthcare alright, $400 a month. what a deal. SO fuking proud to be an american.

i'd rather go fight for the iraqis and afghanis than this trash country.

next.