The picture of bin Laden's corpse is years old,
and does not bear traits of being killed by gunfire,
but by bomb. He also appears much younger than he would
be today.

Former P.M. of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto was assassinated by the CIA
for saying bin Laden was killed years ago. watch her in this clip say it live and
say the name of the man who killed him. She was running for P.M. again.

this is why the US Gov has "buried the body at sea".

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie.
I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act.
Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle."
Osama Bin Laden, September 28, 2001

By his witness of faith, love and apostolic courage, accompanied by great human charisma, this exemplary son of Poland helped believers throughout the
world not to be afraid to be called Christian, to belong to the Church, to speak of the Gospel. In a word: he helped us not to fear the truth, because truth is the
guarantee of liberty.
To put it even more succinctly: he gave us the strength to believe in Christ, because Christ is Redemptor hominis, the Redeemer of man.
This was the theme of his first encyclical, and the thread which runs though all the others.

Homily of Benedict XVI, May 1, 2011.