I think this is good for our country to get Bin Laden on our terms and not give up. It is a huge step towards fighting terrorism. However, there will always be another Bin Laden. What saddens me is listening to the president talking about how "killing a man" is one of the greatest accomplishments this country has achieved in the last century.

Bin Laden slaughtered people and obviously deserved his fate, but I hate to hear that killing anyone is one of our country's greatest accomplishments. The wars, the senseless killing, the religious debates, etc. are all pointless in the end except for the self justifications created through the eyes of the beholder.

I wish our country could spend more of the "non-quit" and "perseverance" to dedicate us to having better health care, getting out of debt, fighting cancer, and taking care of our planet than 10 year ops to tracking 1 man and killing him.

The world is definitely a more peaceful one today than it was with Bin Laden in the world, and much deserved.

I think one of the biggest things that bothered me was the campaigning and self-promotion our President took advantage of from this very large world wide news. Probably bought himself some re-election votes.

my 2 cents..