Originally posted on 04/30/2011:

but it all comes back to the family. MOM + DAD + boy + girl eating dinner at the dinner table is laugh out loud lame. Checking your kids homework and asking them about their day and their life and their problems? Making sure they are supposed to do what they are supposed to do? Sooooooo 1950's. Now it's about the Ozbornes, the Kardashians, Paris Hilton and all the other trash out there. Hey, pimp my ride home boy. You can say it's the overall media but I'm mostly talking to YOU MTV and all the lemmings that watch it. The NFL, dancing with the stars and online Xbox games are up there too for keeping the masses occupied.

It's all bread and circus. The roman empire was falling but just give the people bread and circus and everybody in control can stay in power until the lights go off.

When you raise an entire generation on MTV they don't exactly turn out into quality people. Dumb/unethical people lead to dumb/unethical choices. I don't even know what the next generation will look like as stupid people are breeding in mass and THOSE kids are going to get raised on the same trash culture. Bill Gates is your hero??? Nahhhh it's Lebraun James dawg! Stupid people lead to a lot of the problems we're seeing. Hey I make 50K per year, I'm entitled to buy 4 houses kind of thinking. Rich dad/poor dad told me to do it to be my own boss.

China won't even have to fire a single shot. Russia fell much like the roman empire. You could say it was a "cold war" but I say there was no war, Russia destroyed themselves, the Romans destroyed themselves, and we are destroying ourselves. If China, Russa or any other country invades the US we will fire off all the nukes we have to wipe them out. We'll fire 1,000 nukes to flatten then down but we won't be conqured. We'll just tail off until we wake up one day and realize we're living in the 3rd world. Lots of once good strong communities are already seeing that.

Just look at California. Once the place of movie stars, weather, and a great place to raise a family. Now look at it. Traffic, smog, high cost of living, poverty, and if you play by the rules you are taxes into oblivion. Americans are realizing it's just not worth it and they are moving OUT of California and Mexicans are moving into California to take their spot. That state is so bankrupt it isn't even funny. The California rich already pay some of the highest taxes in the country and they are moving OUT to states they don't ask them to be sacraficial lambs. So guess who'se next to pay the bill? Californians are asking the Federal government ( entire country to pay their bill), and if that doesn't work the California middle class will be forced to pay more and more of their debts? For what? Social welfare for people who don't work? That's the way the entire country is going.

My advice? Make as much money as you can and starting thinking of an exit strategy. Think about where you'd like to move, where you'd like to live. A place that WANTS you there, not a place that keeps asking you to pay more and more money for deadbeats that don't work. Think of a place like maybe Australia, some say it's still like America in the 1950's over there.