April 15:
A
lrighty here as we kick off the night by donating points. Not to charity but to other greedy mofos just like me at the sbr bad beats table. I played a total of 4 games today twice at the 12pt 6 plyr table and twice at 25pt 9plyr table. Needless to say no matter how much my opponents suck u can't beat luck. At the first table i ended up playing headsup with bater. Im just gonna say it HE SUCKS ASS. He folded like 7 consec hands when the both of our chips combined has around 12 big blinds. He folded to the point i had like 8k and he had 1k and then he goes all in. He kicks my ass in showdown for the next 5 hands and i can say with confidence none of my hands were dogs under 35%. So there it is one suckout after another. Then it's with another player that i can actually give respect to but knicks my nuts at the same time in 2 tables. One second he catches a A on the river at the 25pt table when it was JJ vs AQ all in and a fraction of a second later he catches runner runner hearts for the flush to beat my AJ with 3K suited. The forth one was just as bad. Dont even recall as i am spring sick having quite a fever and runny nose here but nonetheless keeping the donations up. So ya that sums it up
On the side note today, i "returned" the bad beat by getting the 2nd question right that i had no clue on. ya know sbr is making the trivia hard to google now. Before i can google and see one of my choices there in the 20 second timeframe lmao. Not anymore though... So our hero takes another bad one tonight and waits for tomorrow like always
Also one more thing... for those of you who actually takes your precious time to read my blabbering please thumbs up this post here... just curious howmany people actually do this. Anyways here's the music tonight. Feel free to browse other songs by the same artists as they are usually just as awesome. You might notice if you keep up here that most of these are asian music. Yes... i noticed it too, just that if you hate it... sucks for you because i post only the best here. BOL to all
Music April 15: