Originally posted on 04/07/2011:

So in my line of work, I work with a lot of scum bags and @ssholes. I get to work with a lot of the worse ones, because A. I'm a guy and B. I kind of have a surly disposition, and a lot of the male @ssholes that we deal with respond better to me than a woman social worker.

I have a very foul mouth, and use it at work without worry. Most of the dirtbags I have to deal with, appreciate it and feel more comfortable working with me. Feel like I am one of the guys I guess, and they can trust me.

So today, one of my creepier clients comes in to my office. We have a buzzer, and the person in the lobby can buzz the person they are there to see. I can either let them in or not...and can also talk to them through the intercom. So this guy comes in and buzzes me. "says hey so and so, I am here for my appointment." I get up and press the intercom, and without even thinking I whip up a reaaaaaaal hum dinger of a joke. I (like a moron) say "never fukkin heard of ya, pal." He laughs, I laugh, no big deal. Except the regional director was in the waiting room talking to another client....and she hears me.

So I got called in the principal's office for a stern talking to.............THANKS SBR!!!