Originally posted on 03/29/2011:

Lets look some examples of the multiplier in group form
The season starts we have 3 series to play (these are not real plays)...someone always comes back trying to bet the examples...
they start with what we will be calling game #1
---------------------------------------------------------------
Game #1
LAD -150 .30/.20
Detroit -100 even (just using the simpliest examples I can) .10/.10
Philadelphia -150 .30/.20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The red areas are the multiplier amounts for these examples...if you use a 2x multiplier on one you must use the same multiplier on all 3!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So lets start with a 1x multiplier
So we will just have .30 x 1 = .30 or 3/10 of a unit... So if you unit is $100..the plays in the LAD and Philly series would be 30 to win 20... if using a 2x multiplier it would be 60 to win 40...(2 x30/20x2) 60/40...
On the Detroit series it would .10 0r 1/10th of a unit... So if your unit is 100..the play would be 10 to win 10...if using a 2x multiplier it would be 20 to win 20.... (2x10/10x2) 20/20....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now lets go with a divider because you want to bet less... to divide we will use a 2x divider...so a smaller play would look like this on the above series...

so the .30/.20 becomes .15/.10 or 15 to win 10.00
the .10 to win .10 becomes .05/.05 or 5 to win 5
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whether using the multiplier to increase or the divider to reduce....you must apply the exact method (1x, 2x or whatever you can go as high as you need for you bankroll and risk level) to all the plays within this group of series which in this example includes Detroit... LAD and Philadelphia.
I will list the multiplier you decide on your bankroll what you use the multiplier or the divider... if it is to complicated just drop the point and try it that way...

So are point in the three series is not as much as saying oh we are 3-0 they all won..it is to say we made money in total through money management within the 3 in that specific group....

So lets see the example of placing these as a group this is a big key and what allows us to win as a group and reduce risk...this will be based on your risk/reward level...

Here is the most conservative way to play which is what you will see me using until I am breathing baseball completely...takes a few weeks for me to get used to allthe changes throughout the league....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK here we go...I know a large group of you understand this already but for those who do not you must read everything listed in posts 4168 though 4175 and you must understand them

This post here will be the key to review once the plays start....

So here we go through a group example of a whole series...

The multiplier get listed for the first game of the series(see area in red for this example)...I will not be using a,b, and c...instead games 1,2 and 3 in in some cases we will have a game #4 as well (hopefully not too many)...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game #1
LAD -150 .30/.20
Detroit -100 .10/.10
Philadelphia -150 .30/.20
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok next the games are played...and the results are posted(see below)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game #1
LAD -150 .30/.20 won
Detroit -100 .10/.10 loss
Philadelphia .30/.20 won
*****Now is the critical part you must be able to understand what is happening because for those coming back you are going to laugh if you were one that asked last year and will laugh or as I do...put my hand over my head....this year.....****here comes....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now the example in Game #1 to make this as simple as I can... I will use a 1x multiplier so it is so simple it is hard to miss...remember if you use a 1x multiplier in one game within the group you must use it on all 3...(a group is the series of plays that start together and may be a day apart)...

So....we won game #1 on LAD and Philadelphia
and lost on Detroit
so using a 1x multiplier (which guys I will not always be using I maybe using a 2 to 20x multiplier..use what is right for your bankroll)....

LAD -150 .30/.20 won +.20
Detroit -100 .10/.10 loss -.10
Philadelphia .30/.15 won +.20

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where are we???

We are here>>>> we have already won 2 series (LAD and Philly) and lost game #1 of the Detroit series...

Got it so far??? Next>

We are +.40 on the two winning series or in the case of the 1x multiplier up $40...but hold on...
and with the game #1 detroit loss of -.10 or $10 we are +.30....
So the system record is 2-0 with the detroit series pending....the record for those that barge in cluelessly is based on series as I have repeated time and time before not individual game!!!
Next....we move to game #2 of the Detroit series.... (lad and philly have ended with a win)

******This next part is critical************

Our strategy is based around the multiplier but in this case being a conservative system does anyone see what we do??? We lock in profit from this particular group!!!

So the multiplier might love detroit game #2...but this is where the conservative end comes in...
We are up .30 and want to protect or at least try to protect the winnings...

Detroit in game #2 is for this sake a -130 fav...(we are up .30)

To protect our group (LAD/Philly/Detroit)

I may ignore the multipier and list this>>>

Game#2
Detroit -130 .13/.10(now they win)
we add the winnings of .10 and .30....we are up .40 in this group of series and the system is 3-0 with system wins on LAD/Philly in Game #1 andDetroit in game #2

We finish this grouping up .40 (now at this point remember I used a 1x multiplier for the whole group obviously if you use a higher multiplier of 2x to whateversay 10x with a winning series you will win more...with a losing series you will lose more)

Now the questions fly from the people not understanding...hey wait a minute I just got lost!!!
What the **** just happened?

How is the Detroit series a win if you did not make money on it?
The system itself does not see dollars and cents its job is to pick winners...my job it being the Conservative Chase System is to protect us from these wild chases that Justin says never work...(they do not)...

So.... the system did win the game #2 of the Detroit series and thus is 3-0...will I always reduce in game #2...of course not...will I always reduce in game #3...you are damn right I will...at that point if you follow the rules you will take a loss and move onto the next series with me in good shape....

Our game #3 which we will have and never sweat if you are following the multiplier I list will normally drop back to game #1 or #2 by the rules at most...

Just a reminder I want you to think of the games in groups where wins help protect against games we lose within the series...and will help reduce when we do have losing weeks...

I need to prove read again later....but should really explain what is going on...if you see an error mention just trying to get point across...this post must be correct so double check for me one of you math wizards!