Base_Root
    Base_Root's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Question on futures (or props maybe) -> short term

Hey sports fans, I'm new here. If I am in the wrong place for this post please lmk, I'm new here (to posting here) so apologies. Does anyone know where a short term future can be played? By short term I'm talking about betting the outcome of a team over the next couple/few games or maybe team x to win one of their next three road games etc..... This could be on any sport. And yes, I understand series bets in baseball, but is there anywhere else to place these kind of wagers? Sounds like a futures prop bet when thinking about it...anyways appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Welcome.

Have you seen this sort of bet offered anywhere?

Base_Root
    Base_Root's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Unfortunately No, and that's the reason I'm asking...basically just trying to see if something like it exists or is offered anywhere. To update my post with a correction, technically a prop is limited to a single game and anything beyond that is a future. The shortest duration for a future that I've seen, (outside of a baseball series), is relating to the post season, so basically nothing shorter than a season future. Thanks for your response. If you learn of anything please lmk.