picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

fox-tuesday horsies

Hope you got my pm. You can also add Buford to the horses to watch. Let me know if there is anything good tonight. I was waiting for computer teckie who is running at the meadows tonight but am a little scared of his 8 post so will not bang it as much as I wanted until the price is right. He did win a couple starts back on the front end though so who knows.

picantel

MEadows Race #1
    #5 Candy's Clown. This horse got whupped up on by the #6 last race but closed much faster. My concern is the lack of early speed in this race which the #6 has alone. However, Marohn is driving the #6 and he could not win 2 races in a row much less in a month so I will have to believe his poor driving skills will take out the fave. I also like the #3 Doinks Believer as Hall got off the #1 to drive him but I am concerned about a 1st over trip or shuffled back trip with the lack of speed. Just put a little $20 on the #5 and see how it rolls. I have hit the 1st race of the last 5 meadows meets though so here is hoping for 6 in a row.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

go get'um bro

picantel

Dang meadows video is down. The #5 apparently ran to crap but the #3 won and I had the tri at least because I keyed the 3,5 on top. The fave #6 ran 3rd hahaha probably cause mahohn screwed it up.

picantel

ok computer teckie is going off in a few minutes. He is 8/5 so far. there is a scratch so he moves in to the 7hole. Just worried about being too far back. I have $200 to win on him and some perfectas with the 2,4 and an 8/4/2-1 tri with some pic3s also.

picantel

mother rooster_eater. his cover and the 2hole gapped back almost 15 lengths and he had to come from dead last to get 2nd.