BOWLSZN
    BOWLSZN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3091

Best offshore racebook for US based players

Hey if you guys could let me know which offshore sites are best for horse wagering that accept US players let me know i recently just signed up with bet us racing gonna see how it goes but would love input and other options.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Have not posted up offshore in a bit but the book I would use would be Heritage. GL.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by BOWLSZN View Post
    Hey if you guys could let me know which offshore sites are best for horse wagering that accept US players let me know i recently just signed up with bet us racing gonna see how it goes but would love input and other options.
    Do Not Use BET US!!!!

Betonline, Looselines, Heritage all solid and you will get paid FAST!!!!!

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Do Not Use BET US!!!!

Betonline, Looselines, Heritage all solid and you will get paid FAST!!!!!
    Checked out Loose lines as I was not aware they had a race book. Nice 7% rebate on major tracks. High Limits for those tracks as well. How long Kona have you been using them? Thx.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Checked out Loose lines as I was not aware they had a race book. Nice 7% rebate on major tracks. High Limits for those tracks as well. How long Kona have you been using them? Thx.
    5 years or so...They are solid and have the most USA tracks, Foreign tracks plus dogs..They pay very fast via btc.. BUT one complaint I have is that they do not offer many exotics only have WPS EXACTA DOUBLES...BETONLINE has crazy high limits even for smaller tracks and UK and they offer 50 cent base on pick 4 and 5's too....BOL and Loose lines have similar rebates and pay them daily

BOWLSZN

thanks easy rider

BOWLSZN

do they not pay?

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by BOWLSZN View Post
    do they not pay?
    Many times they have not paid...I would never ever deposit with them and rate them a D...Use BOL, Heritage Loooselines or USA adw or any of the B or higher rated sites here....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOWLSZN

BOWLSZN

thanks brotha will move over to another book

TerraNonFirma
    TerraNonFirma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Looking for 0.50 min, exotics ... rated B or higher, myself

I've used Bovada for years and years, without any trouble.

Only bad thing is, they don't allow any exotics for less than $1, except superfectas.

Since the loss of 5Dimes, I've been looking for another site for at least 0.50 cent exotics, but they're hard to find.

I do see where MyBookie is allowing 0.50 cents for exotics, but they are rated C+, so it's hard to know if that's a safe place.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by TerraNonFirma View Post
    I've used Bovada for years and years, without any trouble.

Only bad thing is, they don't allow any exotics for less than $1, except superfectas.

Since the loss of 5Dimes, I've been looking for another site for at least 0.50 cent exotics, but they're hard to find.

I do see where MyBookie is allowing 0.50 cents for exotics, but they are rated C+, so it's hard to know if that's a safe place.
    check out BOL