hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by aIntuition View Post
    What are you even talking about here? Who gives a shit what peoples political thoughts are. You are assuming people are hating on Thomas because they are liberals? Nobody cares. Go join a political forum if you want to talk about politics.

And just because people are praising Rask doesn't mean the same people are hating on Thomas...lol what the hell, your comment is ridiculous
    actually if you were from boston you'd know that was huge issue. why do you think thomas took year off? this was huge issue in boston. comment was directed at the boston fans here. not at the people from toronto. This was a huge issue. everyone (especially liberal biased media) slammed thomas. why do you think thomas took year off? they kicked his ass out of town. after he declared sabatical, they suspended and traded him. this was huge issue in boston last year. and it was huge part of reason thomas took year off in most people's minds. rask is good but i'd still take thomas over him. im pissed that all the liberals slammed him and chased him out of town. Massachusetts is #1 liberal state in country. Thomas made twitter comment about govt spending being out of control. he got slammed and chased out of town by all the angry obama liberals who know nothing. In my opinion yes its not big deal. i dont care what athletes views are. but the media made it a big deal (because media is severely liberal biased).

rask is great goalie. but if i had choice i'd still take thomas. im disappointed all the angry liberals spat in his face and kicked him out of town after he brought the cup to their city, just because he wasn't an obama liberal.
    Last edited by hockey216; 06-19-13 at 04:14 PM.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Thread. Derailed.

hockey216

it was derailed by you thinking hawks should be -150 favorite on road.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

a fool and his money are soon parted...bruins take it again tonight.

just like the pens, hawks are done.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Both goalies have ****** up tonight and Bruins are still going to win this thing. 5 goals allowed by each goalie is pretty rough. Hawks should put in Emery next game, Crawford is being exposed again and Rask is STILL the MVP of this series.

arguy75
    arguy75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I knew OVER was the play tonight. Knew it.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Both goalies have ****** up tonight and Bruins are still going to win this thing. 5 goals allowed by each goalie is pretty rough. Hawks should put in Emery next game, Crawford is being exposed again and Rask is STILL the MVP of this series.
    Crawford keeps getting beat on his glove side

Winnipeg Jets

boston wants to win it at home.

don't expect them to play the hawks game again.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

I will take it. almost hedged a bit when bruins were +250 going into third but decided to let it ride. Happy with the result. Gonna put these winnings on hawks next game as well.

Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    I will take it. almost hedged a bit when bruins were +250 going into third but decided to let it ride. Happy with the result. Gonna put these winnings on hawks next game as well.
    gone/

hockey216

that's why rask is better than thomas huh?

i dont remember thomas giving up 6 goals in finals.

Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    that's why rask is better than thomas huh?

i dont remember thomas giving up 6 goals in finals.
    it was just 1 of those games. if you think the bruins play this way again till the series is over i have a yacht to sell you. it's valued at 300k but i'll take 20$.

bruins win it in 6 on home ice!!!

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Would have been 5-1 Hawks if Crawford didn't play like Cloutier.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

For all the talk in here about how bad the play was - just remember it was a +120 that was never once losing. Hawks were winning or tied the whole game from what I recall. You also take away Bruins 2 power play goals and one fluke goal where Z tried to put puck through the back boards and it somehow dropped right in front of net, this game is not even close.

Hawks were the right side last night.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by polishkielbasa10 View Post
    POSSIBLY THE MOST IDIOTIC STATEMENT I'VE EVER READ!!!! Tuuka isn't as good as he's made out to be...ummm son, he's crushing a 1.2gaa...thats one of the best of ALL TIME Moron
    Alright dip shit just turn off the cap lock and talk some sense would you,Tuuka is not as good as he is made out to be as Chicago just showed last night and the Maple Leafs showed in the first rd,once teams can break through his defense Rask is just like any other goaltender.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Would have been 5-1 Hawks if Crawford didn't play like Cloutier.
    Hes just lucky the Hawks were rolling otherwise it could have been curtains.

aIntuition
    aIntuition's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teams have been breaking through the boston defense all play-offs long.
    I swear Rask gets 30+ saves a night. If you can't appreciate that, your an idiot gambler. Just because CHI scored 6 goals last game doesn't mean he's not a great goaltender, Boston wouldn't even be CLOSE to the finals if it wasn't for RASK. You're acting like BOS has the best D in the league, every other game they let the opposition shoot 30-40 shots.
    Last edited by aIntuition; 06-21-13 at 07:06 PM.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by aIntuition View Post
    Teams have been breaking through the boston defense all play-offs long.
    I swear Rask gets 30+ saves a night. If you can't appreciate that, your an idiot gambler. Just because CHI scored 6 goals last game doesn't mean he's not a great goaltender, Boston wouldn't even be CLOSE to the finals if it wasn't for RASK. You're acting like BOS has the best D in the league, every other game they let the opposition shoot 30-40 shots.
    I think you stopped watching after the game seven miracle comeback and just started watching with game 4 of the finals.. Wait.... sorry for you I mean the #unbeleafable game seven choke. Teams have not been "breaking through" Boston D that much since that series. They pretty much completely shut down the Rangers, best offense in the East Penguins had their chances sure, but they were held in check and Rask did not have to make that many "sick" saves. They are not some type of Iron Curtain defense this is true, but you can't say it's all been Rask by a long shot.

packerd_00

Breaking there Defense all playoffs long you gotta be kidding me,only team that was able to break them down was Toronto. The Bruin Defense was able to totally dominate Crosby and Malkin and made it look easy.

packerd_00

And by the way how many of those 40 shots were quality shots. Pitt scored two goals for pete sake,

aIntuition
    aIntuition's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    I think you stopped watching after the game seven miracle comeback and just started watching with game 4 of the finals.. Wait.... sorry for you I mean the #unbeleafable game seven choke. Teams have not been "breaking through" Boston D that much since that series. They pretty much completely shut down the Rangers, best offense in the East Penguins had their chances sure, but they were held in check and Rask did not have to make that many "sick" saves. They are not some type of Iron Curtain defense this is true, but you can't say it's all been Rask by a long shot.

NOT saying it was ALL RASK, I'm just stating the point that its not ALL because of the D or the Goalie, but the D and the goalie are both GOOD. They have been arguing Rask hasn't helped much and its been all the defence "70%".Pitt score two goalies, EXACTLY. definitely not because RASK is shit as many of you are arguing. Bostons there BECAUSE of RASK, hes been making unbelievable saves and putting up amazing numbers. You can't win shit in hockey without a A+ goalie, Rask is a A+ goalie. He's not good just because of the boston D, boston D is good, not great, he makes them better with his ability.

First 12