adamo1018
    adamo1018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Hey refs: Stop fing with the Wings!

Every regular season the wings are among the leaders in fewest penalty minutes, yet every playoffs they are rarely not the leaders in penalty minutes. The wings really should have lost this game. The first 25 minutes of the game the wings spent 10 minutes shorthanded, and for the most part they were carrying the play(during 5 on 5 play). I mean its season after season. Why, when the Yankees, the Lakers and the Patriots get so much love from their respective leagues do the wings get hated so hard? It because everybody hates Detroit, and its not a marketable city and you know what....they are right. But that being said, sports aren't all about money and promotion to some people. I love hockey so much and it just sucks that over the last five years, the best hockey team in the world has had to battle refereeing, and countless disallowed goals and this and that for what?
    They buried them in games 3 and 4 of the finals two years ago with one of the most blatant attempts to hand one team two games I have ever seen in my life. The worst was when Kronwall was going for a loose puck behind the net with Malkin and Malkin falls and Kronwall of course goes to the box and guess who scores a garbage goal? That fa\*\*ot scored that bullshit tap in, and one more goal in that seven game series(another power play goal) off of Stuart's shin pad and he gets the Conn Smyth! FOR 13 FINALS GAMES AGAINST THE RED WINGS MALKIN WAS A GHOST ON THE ICE. I mean the series in 2008, in 7 games he had 0 goals and 1 assist! and only 2 goals in the next 7 games. It was so obvious that the wings were the better team both years and every single true hockey fan; weather you hate the wings or not, know that they got jobbed in that series and handed that fa\*\*ot Crosby a cup. In those 13 games Zetterberg showed the world that game after game after game after game after game after game he was owning Crosby and dominating him and shutting down "The worlds best player" to 3 goals, 6 assists and a -2 rating in 13 games! Datsyuk was owning Malkin so hard and anybody with a brain watching those games could clearly see that Pavel Datsyuk was hands down the best player on the ice. Its so obvious with their disgusting promotion of one of the biggest cheapshots in the league(Crosby) that the NHL will do everything in their power to promote the players that they want to promote and that doesn't include Zetterberg and Datsyuk aka the best ******* playoff hockey players on planet earth, but it should, because they are BETTER HUMAN BEINGS AND BETTER HOCKEY PLAYERS!
    In 2007, the wings were 2-2 in the series with Anaheim in the Conference Finals and were 1:30 from winning game 5 when Datsyuk gets called for the infamous "Phantom hook" where he was gliding through the neutral zone with a Duck player 50 feet away from the puck and neither player was doing anything. Thats an automatic 6 on 4 for a minute and a half and of course they score, and win it in overtime and get to go back to California with a 3-2 lead, instead of being down 3-2(which they should have been). Then they win that game and win the cup easily. That call along with the offensive pass interference in superbowl 40 on the Seahawks are the two sketchiest calls I have ever seen in my life and the only ones that I have seen that directly affected who won the Championship. It made me just as sick to my stomach because as much I am a wings fan, I am a fan of what is right, and just like the Seahawks, the Red Wings got a Championship taken away from them in 2007. I love hockey and I love watching the playoffs even when the wings get knocked out, but I'm just sick of people not talking about the real super stars in the league when they should be.

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have noticed that there are a different set of rules that these officials are referring to when officiating the Red Wings Games recently. I have found their last last 2 games to be especially biased. "They're getting the shaft again!" This is exactly what I said in the 1st period last night. Then in the 2nd Holmstrom got that call in his favor. What a great play on his part. They were doggin' him a little but it was a smart play.