Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Soccer alt line comparisons

Anyone know of an app or site that’s able to compare Soccer alt lines on totals? O/U 1.5, O/U 4.5 etc..

But gotta be on US books such as,

MGM.
    Fanduel.
    Bet365.
    Tipico.
    Draftkings.

Having heck of a time finding one. Not sure if it even exists for these books.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyone know of an app or site that’s able to compare MLB alt lines on totals and/or spreads.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18995

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Anyone know of an app or site that’s able to compare Soccer alt lines on totals? O/U 1.5, O/U 4.5 etc..

But gotta be on US books such as,

MGM.
    Fanduel.
    Bet365.
    Tipico.
    Draftkings.

I don't know of an app that will provide what you seek. On a game by game basis oddschecker dot com will quote the best odds for each over/under and handicap, but even on the US books version of the site it won't necessarily be with the books you want and there are issues with missing and incorrect data. If you're looking for inconsistencies or arbitrage opportunities this will probably be too small a market. If you're trying to calculate what the lines should be then consider this - over/under and handicap lines on soccer are a derivative function of correct score betting rather than a direct calculation based on the 1,2,X lines. Several years ago I wrote Excel sheet layouts where I could collate the 1,2,X lines along with the correct score odds. I wrote formulae to convert the odds lines into true odds, (zero juice), lines and then produce true odds over/unders and handicaps. To get a true market line I had to estimate or average out each of the nearly 50 data points* for each game and then covert everything. The o/u and handicap results I came up with matched the odds posted by those books, (so they are already doing this themselves). I doubt what you're looking for exists and if you created such an app I don't think it would help.

* Obviously I didn't include every possible score. I guestimated a combined value for scores where the odds were +25000 or larger, IE where a team wins 10-0 etc.
    Points Awarded:

Slanina gave semibluff 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Appreciate the information. I’m just trying to find the best returns using Freeplay strategy. My state legalized gambling so all these books are throwing out crazy signup offers. I did them for myself but during NCAAB. Moneylines was all one needed to find 72%-75% returns. With only a few minutes. But now it’s a nightmare. Alt lines are the only ones I can find that might hit 65% on a good day. Plus checking 7-8 books manually. It’s exhausting.