Youngstar903
    Youngstar903's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

How To Get As Close To Real Time Pinnacle Odds

Hello,

I have a working Pinnacle scraper but unfortunately it’s not real time. I don’t have a account btw, It’s the Arcadia delayed one. The problems I am having is at times it does not update, I want to say it’s certain props only. I am
    in the process of redoing my entire system & wanted to ask for some tips or ideas.

I am in the states & I can’t get a account or be an affiliate.

Started looking into API’s but A) I rather build B) Would need to do benchmark tests on all to see which is better.

Would love to get some opinions.

Spankyf
    Spankyf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

I have an oddsportal scraper. Nowhere near real time but I can tune it to poll every few seconds if I want for any particular game. So the latency against Pinnacle is whatever theirs is. Not much at all by the looks of things.

I mostly made it myself and had a guy from Upwork finish it off. Not much help to you as they don't have Pinnacle props on Oddsportal but i'm sure it can be done. Much quicker if you pay.

whitecow
    whitecow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Feel free to DM me would love to discuss Pinnacle API more I currently use the Arcadia one as well. All of my code is in Python.

DownEastAaron
    DownEastAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Hi whitecow. I program in R and currently get my odds from the-odds-api.com. They provide Pinny stats but of course they are delayed. Have you found anything comparable to Pinny real-time?

ArAnah
    S_B_R
    ArAnah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

it would not be bad to study, because in reality the coefficients changшing for a very long time...