View Poll Results: How much are you UP lifetime?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0-$50K

16 40.00%
  • $50K-$100K

5 12.50%
  • $100K-$250K

3 7.50%
  • $250K-$500K

1 2.50%
  • $500K-$1M

3 7.50%
  • $1M-$5M

12 30.00%
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    +95k roughly.
    Let the real grind continue (We just trying to help make ends meet). Isn’t that right my Caucasian Bazzy …

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Let the real grind continue (We just trying to help make ends meet). Isn’t that right my Caucasian Bazzy …
    for sure. I mean that’s over the course of like 16 years so def nothing to brag about but yeah gotta stay grinding out winners.

BeatTheJerk

for sure. I mean that’s over the course of like 16 years so def nothing to brag about but yeah gotta stay grinding out winners.
    Yeah I feel you, my number was over the course of two decades so not bragging either. That’s why I emphasized the word “grind” earlier.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I never heard a gambler say he is down lifetime

Lol

Funny 😄

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

ive lost aot over years id say 40-50k sometimes i think it was me that kept the game going . but im a giver anyway .. gl

jjgold

Gamblers love the pain

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gamblers love the pain
    Lol that’s mostly just you bro. You like to get pegged and whipped and all that emasculating stuff. If I was down lifetime I wouldn’t continue to play it would be a waste of time and $.

BeatTheJerk

Lol that’s mostly just you bro. You like to get pegged and whipped and all that emasculating stuff. If I was down lifetime I wouldn’t continue to play it would be a waste of time and $.
    Same page brother.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Solid thread

Personally up just over $390k pre-tax lifetime / over 7.5 years

When factoring in lost opportunity cost (both capital and time spent) ROI, MOIC, etc. gambling has definitely been a -EV venture for me

Been severely limited or booted from a few reputable offshores which makes it even harder to get action down at the 1-2 books I still play at

Definitely not sharp like some of the PROs like KVB on here. Mostly up due to a few unreal runs and betting heavy which is pretty much all luck

Mad respect and props to those that grind out year over year and are successful at this as a career. I couldn’t do it and it’s not for me. Purely do it for the degen rush and love of sports

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue23 View Post
    Solid thread

Personally up just over $390k pre-tax lifetime / over 7.5 years

When factoring in lost opportunity cost (both capital and time spent) ROI, MOIC, etc. gambling has definitely been a -EV venture for me

Been severely limited or booted from a few reputable offshores which makes it even harder to get action down at the 1-2 books I still play at

Definitely not sharp like some of the PROs like KVB on here. Mostly up due to a few unreal runs and betting heavy which is pretty much all luck

Mad respect and props to those that grind out year over year and are successful at this as a career. I couldn’t do it and it’s not for me. Purely do it for the degen rush and love of sports
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I’m glad you have been able to get a % of your losses back last 7.5 good work buddy

GoBlue23
    Penetrate

Thanks for sharing your experience. I’m glad you have been able to get a % of your losses back last 7.5 good work buddy
    Thanks pal - will check back in 10 years later after I retire / quit my job, bet everyday and lose all my winnings + some and am in the red

Can’t beat the rush of action and would definitely be down if I did this everyday / full time

Best of luck to you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeatTheJerk

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Jerk, I'm not hating. I really gain nothing from doing so but why would you believe a random guy claiming he's up? I mean, anyone can come here and claim they're up....what exactly does that do?

GoBlue23
    Penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Jerk, I'm not hating. I really gain nothing from doing so but why would you believe a random guy claiming he's up? I mean, anyone can come here and claim they're up....what exactly does that do?
    Probably does the same / adds as much value as your post

Watch out boys - this guy is SHARP

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Yeah look I get it, you know though since I don’t really know GoBlue23 posting history. I actually give him the benefit of the doubt until he posts something suspect or rumors emerge with his character. I know you ask this question to me, because I continue to call out Brock Landers & doubt his success in his gambling career. Brock Landers has a checkered shady past going back nearly 20 years on forumville & threads like today when he titles “WINNERS” eat like this just boils my blood, because I believe he’s a losing gambler lifetime & full of shit for the most part.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Yeah look I get it, you know though since I don’t really know GoBlue23 posting history. I actually give him the benefit of the doubt until he posts something suspect or rumors emerge with his character. I know you ask this question to me, because I continue to call out Brock Landers & doubt his success in his gambling career. Brock Landers has a checkered shady past going back nearly 20 years on forumville & threads like today when he titles “WINNERS” eat like this just boils my blood, because I believe he’s a losing gambler lifetime & full of shit for the most part.
    He stiffed Bobby. Fuk Landers

jjgold

Gamblers convinced themselves that they win it’s kind of sad

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gamblers convinced themselves that they win it’s kind of sad
    They could lose 5k in a day and the next day be as happy as can be as long as they are winning. They don't remember the 400k they are down.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

JJ is the ring leader of Broke Dicks

First 12