Login Search

Tennessee Turns Down USC Game

Last Post

Default Tennessee Turns Down USC Game

Tennessee has turned down a spot in the Chick Fil A Bowl to start the 2011 season in Atlanta. Their likely opponent would have been USC. The Tennessee A.D, Mike Hamilton, stated that the schedule would be too tough for his team, who is already scheduled to meet Cincinnati and UNC in 2011. The truth of the matter is that Tennessee A.D. Mike Hamilton is getting tired of having Tennessee's tail kicked by Pac 10 teams. Tennessee has currently lost three games in a row to Pac 10 also-rans, and must play Pac 10 favorite Oregon this season in Knoxville.

Tennnessee want to play USC in 2020. It won't make any difference. Tennessee will get it's tail kicked no matter when they play USC because Tennessee is a "has been" team with a loser (17-20 career wise) for a H.C. and a bigger loser for an A.D. Pat Summit would do a better job than this clown.

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
Tennnessee want to play USC in 2020. It won't make any difference. Tennessee will get it's tail kicked no matter when they play USC because Tennessee is a "has been" team with a loser (17-20 career wise) for a H.C. and a bigger loser for an A.D. Pat Summit would do a better job than this clown.
Description sounds a lot like Southern Cal...

Fellas..fellas...First off, there is no way in hell that the Pac-10 stacks up with the SEC in football. Secondly, I agree with the guy who said Kiffin already knows that he left Tennessee in bad shape (how nice of Kiffin to offer to play them). Why doesn't USC want to play a Florida or an Alabama? That's what I thought. And last, but not least, Dooley might turn out to be pretty good. BigdQH, the man was coaching La Tech. It's not like he could have turned out 10 win seasons every year . He lead a team riddled with injuries to near wins vs. Boise St. and LSU. By the way, Kiffin has already lost a couple recruits back to Tennessee. As far as Kiffin and Tennessee hanging tough with Florida in the swamp. Damn near every player for Florida had the flu and they still beat the Vols! USC is fine by me, but Kiffin is a chump.