JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    wow so you only posted uab -11 and utsa -1.5 to show what the spreads were? i thought those were picks
    This is how the opening post reads -

Miami Ohio vs UAB at 11:30 am EST
    UAB -11

UTSA VS Troy at 3:00 EST
    UTSA -1.5

Degenerate action on the first, the 2nd game is actually very good

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought those were his picks also. Why would you start a thread to only show lines like this then choose the line with a team?

Something smells fishy or like a hotdog here! Own up to your betting losses Landers!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-16-22 at 06:00 PM.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153420

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I think you will see a 24 team playoff soon. Could add some juice to some of the lesser bowls. Took 10 years to go from 4 to 12, 12 to 24 is probably the next step within the decade if I had to guess.
    let's hope so because these bowls are pretty much meaningless now with all the opts out, interim coaches, etc making them both non-entertaining from a fan standpoint and nearly unbettable with all those variables

FCS playoffs are very good though

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Miami Ohio vs UAB at 11:30 am EST
    UAB -11

UTSA VS Troy at 3:00 EST
    UTSA -1.5

Degenerate action on the first, the 2nd game is actually very good
    Square action betting chalk. Brock Landers never takes the points!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    let's hope so because these bowls are pretty much meaningless now with all the opts out, interim coaches, etc making them both non-entertaining from a fan standpoint and nearly unbettable with all those variables

FCS playoffs are very good though
    Salud, Orby. Very well said. Hope you're enjoying your holiday season, pal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Orbison, and Thrilla

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

Dogs are barking again!!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I think you will see a 24 team playoff soon. Could add some juice to some of the lesser bowls. Took 10 years to go from 4 to 12, 12 to 24 is probably the next step within the decade if I had to guess.
    I definitely think going to a 12 playoff team system is the proper way to handle it. If you go to 24.... even 18 for that matter.... too many weak teams that don't deserve to be in the playoffs playing for a National Title.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I definitely think going to a 12 playoff team system is the proper way to handle it. If you go to 24.... even 18 for that matter.... too many weak teams that don't deserve to be in the playoffs playing for a National Title.
    Salud, Shot. One other thing I like about the Expanded playoff:

*Take it (more) out of the hands of the Committee.

These guys can mangle it. They really don't understand Team Ratings.

Look at the NCAA Bask field. By making it a combination of Automatic berths and At Large bids...there's less to think about. Most of that at-large bids are obvious. The last four might be tricky.

In a larger field, a power team like Alabama will make it most years. That's fine, make them work against the Seed. First two rounds can incorporate Home Field advantage. Ergo, like the NFL, teams are motivated to play for high seeds.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Yeah I think 12 is good. I like how they dock teams for losing their conference championship by making them win 4 games to win the title because they are ineligible for a bye. I just think other bowls will want in at least some kind of rotation for playoff games. With how long the thing lasts they could easily go to 24, that would be close to proportionate with the basketball tournament. Lots of the same teams make the ncaa basketball tournament every year. I was happy it went to 12, but I think 24 is getting too high, but I also know it will come sooner than later.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

multiple broadcasters talking about how the Troy game was going to be a track meet tons of points

we should of known

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

how would u like to be a bowl game concession stand worker

then u know u made it big time

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

just Fade Lang

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    multiple broadcasters talking about how the Troy game was going to be a track meet tons of points

we should of known

I know man. Meanwhile the total was a pedestrian 56. I have kicked my own ass for hours for not hitting that under

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    just Fade Lang
    https://www.therx.com/threads/the-re...2981/page-2425

Haha. This thread lives on in perpetuity.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    https://www.therx.com/threads/the-re...2981/page-2425

Haha. This thread lives on in perpetuity.
    He's on an amazing burner lately, it's sad they removed the Lang page and/or other service plays here. Can we resurrect?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Haha, he's lost like 8 in a row and capped it off with a 260 dime loss on Buffalo Saturday, with a 110 dime loss with Carolina yesterday.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Haha, he's lost like 8 in a row and capped it off with a 260 dime loss on Buffalo Saturday, with a 110 dime loss with Carolina yesterday.
    Truly amazing. Can't believe he's still going.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

I am killing the NFL this year and since I bet pretty big doing $7/dime is nothing for me, especially when I've already cashed on his first bowl loser, UTSA. The games he takes in the NFL are usually just stay away, or maximum wagers for me if I'm on the other side and he comes with some dumb play. He has a show with Kordell Stewart on youtube through BLEAV, which is funny. To be fair, a few months ago he was doing OK with .500 or 4-2 weeks but for at least 3 weeks he has been getting hammered. His reasoning is just awful, it's amazing a guy can handicap this long and have no clue.

For example, why are there so many idiots that keep betting Brady against much superior teams? He's a stiff with a bad O line and they're having an awful year. The BS win against the Saints, which was a gift from the refs and they still didn't cover, set up a run here where I've absolutely hammered the books due to the idiots that still back this old stiff. Cinci yesterday again for huge money.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8317

Truly amazing. Can't believe he's still going.
    At what point do you just fade yourself

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    At what point do you just fade yourself
    It never works. Lang wishes that Costanza thing would work like that in real life.

ChuckyTheGoat

I agree w/ Lang. Loose has a loose synapse and he keeps firing. Flawed logic and all.

I truly believe it's worthwhile to view Lang's plays. If you're anti-Lang, you should feel good. And god forbid you're on the same side as Lang!

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

I agree w/ Lang. Loose has a loose synapse and he keeps firing. Flawed logic and all.

I truly believe it's worthwhile to view Lang's plays. If you're anti-Lang, you should feel good. And god forbid you're on the same side as Lang!
    yes sir

First 123