ConleyPicks
    Capping NCAAF/NFL/NCAAB/MLB
    ConleyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5278

CFB Week 7/NFL Week 6 Newsletters

Another great week of handicapping football! Let's get it started in here! whoop whoop!

VSiN NBA Betting Guide: https://mega.nz/file/rxYBlQ4J#0KtDm8...z4PL6Ux-5lcnkI

Goldsheet: https://mega.nz/file/4f9hmIwZ#ajC1Xv...rxpeRk5HZrIUnM
    Points Awarded:

A Quant gave ConleyPicks 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

THE HITMAN gave ConleyPicks 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ConleyPicks

Gridiron Gold Sheet Newsletter Best Bets (no pdf)

CFB
    maryland-10.5
    Texas-16
    Syracuse-3
    miss St-7
    Washington-15

NFL
    Bears Pk
    Vikings-1
    Jets+9.5
    Buffalo Over 53

ConleyPicks

Pointwise: https://mega.nz/file/lfdChAqT#J_TeVq...1jCyVGDKZmSk60

Thanks A Quant for the Betpoints! Very kind of you!

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5145
    Points Awarded:

A Quant gave jillmark 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Noles1992 gave jillmark 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ConleyPicks

Victor Kings Totals Tipsheet Week 6: https://mega.nz/file/wfMQGIpA#Mmyv-7...UfDyBOW-opDIIA
    Points Awarded:

Noles1992 gave ConleyPicks 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4967

As always appreciate your efforts guys.

I have been following all these--- and Powers is doing a pretty decent job at jumping on the early lines-- but last 2 weeks he is moving back toward the mean.

After this week, I am going to post a snap shot of how all these newsletters have been doing.

Again, thanks for the effort! Please post Powers and Power Sweep when you can.

jillmark
    Update your status

jillmark
    Update your status

jillmark
    Update your status

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Thanks guys, like I always say...........this is one of the last useful threads left on this site
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: A Quant, Noles1992, and BrewMan

ConleyPicks

Redsheet (no PDF)

Red Sheet
    Clemson 41 - FLORIDA STATE 27 - (7:30 EDT) -- Line opened at Clemson minus 4½, and is now minus 3½. As we stated on Pointwise, the 4th-ranked Tigers haven't posted those eye-popping winning margins as was a weekly happening in the Watson & Lawrence glory years, but just keep getting it done, with QB Uiagalelei improving by the week, standing at a sweet 14/2 TD/INT ratio. And check the nation's 2nd ranked rushing "D", allowing back-to-back 34 yds the last 2 wks. Lowest spread in rivalry since 2011. RATING: CLEMSON 89

James Madison 41 - GEORGIA SOUTHERN 17 - (12:00) -- Line opened at James Madison minus 11, and is now minus 10½. Quite a splash the Dukes have made in their initial FBS season, along with weekly appearances on the Vegas Rotation. Not only a perfect 5-0 SU record, but the accompanying 4-0 log in the allimportant ATS race, ranking 2nd & 1st in total & rushing "D", while GaSo comes in at 116th & 123rd in those columns. Offensively, JM is also among the best: 16th & 18th in total & rushing. Dukes again. RATING: JAMES MADISON 89

Navy 34 - SMU 24 - (7:30 Friday) -- Line opened at SMU minus 20½, and is now minus 12½. Seems it wouldn't be a Red Sheet Release without a huge spread move, more than not in the wrong direction, with this one just the latest. We know that the phrase "the wrong team is favored" gets plenty of usage. So add this one to that category. As noted on Pointwise, the Middies are on a 3-game spread run, with last week's 52-21 rout of Tulsa (36½ pt cover) the capper. Ponies have a 117-80 pt deficit over the last 3 weeks. RATING: NAVY 88

WASHINGTON 52 - Arizona 27 - (1:00) -- Line opened at Washington minus 17, and is now minus 15½. No, we can't believe it either. Sure, the Huskies have dropped a couple of TD losses, at 6-0 Ucla,& 3-4 ArizonaSt, but those slips should hardly propel the public to move against them, which it surely has. But that would be a mistake, as UW has the firepower: 10th in total "O", 2nd in passing "O" (QB Penix 2nd ranked passer in the land: 16/4 with 2,044 yds), & 12th in scoring "O". 'Cats can move it behind 10th ranked passing game, but their 110th ranked defense, won't be keep the Huskies in sight in this one.
    RATING: WASHINGTON 88

Lsu 37 - FLORIDA 27 - (7:00) -- Line opened at Florida minus 3, and is now minus 2½. Time for new HC Kelly to earn his pay, with such a situation as this, the prime reason for his hiring, in the first place. Bengals didn't know what hit them in 40-13 loss to Tennessee, which was aided immensely by a brace of special team mistakes, staking the Vols to a quick 20-0 lead, so that was that. The Gators came from posting 31 FDs & 594 yds (Tennessee), to just 13 FDs & 293 yds (Missouri), & now must assume the role of chalk vs the Tigers. Thus note that the dog is a remarkable 9-0 ATS in Florida's last nine contests. RATING: LSU 88

Dallas 26 - PHILADELPHIA 19 - (8:20 Sunday) -- Line opened at Philadelphia minus 1, and is now minus 5. Sure, the Eagles are the only undefeated team in the NFL, & deservedly so, with a 47-pt edge, which is topped only by the explosive Bills' 91-pt advantage. But even with their success, they must prove their worth against the oncoming Cowboys, who've won 4 straight, covering all 4, allowing no team to reach the 20-pt mark, allowing just 38 RYs in last week's 22-10 win (17-pt cover) over defending champion Rams. Sunday Nights normally are decided by a TD or less. In that case, we'll grab the 5 pts in this. RATING: DALLAS COWBOYS 88

NEAR CHOICES (Rated 87): Illinois, San Jose St, Buffalo, Eastern Mich -- NFL: San Fran, Buffalo, Denver

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22628

Quote Originally Posted by THE HITMAN View Post
    Thanks guys, like I always say...........this is one of the last useful threads left on this site
    I love this thread and when I win money I donate. Only one week so far...
    I do my own capping and like to see what the "pros" pick.
    The write ups are done well and sometimes I get swayed.....50-50 so far.
    A fun read all the same ....thanxs so much to all the contributors.

jillmark
    Update your status

PLAYBOOK MIDWEEK ALERT
    Marc Lawrence's Playbook Midweek Alert October 12-17.pdf

drive.google.com

jillmark
    Update your status

ConleyPicks

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    I love this thread and when I win money I donate. Only one week so far...
    I do my own capping and like to see what the "pros" pick.
    The write ups are done well and sometimes I get swayed.....50-50 so far.
    A fun read all the same ....thanxs so much to all the contributors.

I do my own capping, also, but the "reads" are really insightful and helpful. And if you need a stat and it isn't here..................u don't need it, LOL