Razz's Bowl Plays

7* Oklahoma +3 -105 vs. Oregon
    6* Texas Tech -2.5 vs. Alabama
    6* Auburn -10 vs. Wisconsin
    4* Iowa +3 vs. Florida
    3* UTEP +3 vs. Toledo
    2* Nevada -1.5 vs. Central Florida
    2* Iowa St. +4 vs. TCU

This is just a list of what I have played so far. Anything on this list, and any game on the board, may be added or upgraded.

pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS
    pats3peat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Luck

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Upgrading Texas Tech to a 10* play.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

nevada and auburn look like the best plays

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Razz, I'm interested in hearing your reason for upgrading Texas Tech to a 10*. I smell some major info coming from this thread in the near future. You've stated that you know Leach personally and Alabama is your home state. I would really like to hear the breakdown on this game when time allows. Thanks.

E

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Texas Tech plays one top 10 school all year and gets beat 52-10 they have also played the powerhouses of Florida Int Sam Houston Indiana State Baylor oh and lets not forget that great outing against Oklahoma State where you lost 24-17 to a 4-7 team.

Alabama on the other hand has played 4 teams that were top 10 teams and lost 2 of them one to LSUs in overtime and one to Auburn by 10 points both of these teams are top 10 teams and you think the rump raiders can play with bama ? 10 star pick OK.

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by Aces
    they have also played the powerhouses of Florida Int Sam Houston Indiana State Baylor oh and lets not forget that great outing against Oklahoma State where you lost 24-17 to a 4-7 team.
    Unfortunately for Alabama, neither Taylor Britt nor Anthony Madison could start for any of those teams.

Alabama on the other hand has played 4 teams that were top 10 teams and lost 2 of them one to LSUs in overtime and one to Auburn by 10 points
    LSU isn't a top 10 team, but...who were the other two? From my count, they've played one (Auburn), arguably two (LSU) top 10 teams. They were thoroughly dominated by Auburn and LSU is highly overrated, and still won in Tuscaloser.

you think the rump raiders can play with bama ?
    Well, I don't think it will be close, if that's what you're asking.

Aces

Tennessee
    Florida
    LSU
    Auburn

were all top 10 teams in addition LSU cuurently ranked 10 Auburn currently ranked 7 Florida was ranked 5th untill Bama rolled them up 31-3.

Who has Texas Tech played this year with the exception of Texas that is now or ever was a ranked team ??? By the way speaking on national championships how many has texas tech won ?

LUBBOCK, Texas -- Texas Tech receivers L.A. Reed and Marquis Johnson have been suspended from the squad for unspecified reasons and won't play in the Cotton Bowl, coach Mike Leach said.

Leach said Wednesday that the two won't participate in practices or the Jan. 2 game against Alabama (9-2). He said he would revisit their future with the Red Raiders (9-2) during January.

He declined to provide any further information on the suspensions.

Razz

I'm not trying to say that Texas Tech has a more glorious history than Alabama, but that is one reason I like them. A win over Alabama means a lot to Texas Tech, a win over Texas Tech means nothing to Alabama.

Alabama + the points against Florida was one of my biggest bets of the year - the Gators are nowhere near a top 10 team. But if you classify Tennessee as a top 10 team, then Texas Tech beat a top 5 team in Oklahoma.

Aces

Good luck with your play Razz you may be right if bama dosen't take this TT team seriously or if they start playing next years players this could go your way. I'm a hommer who will always fight for the Tide... I was an Auburn fan for 3 years but only because I played high school ball at Mcadory with BO. The year Van Tiffin kicked the 53 yd FG to beat bama I was in the end zone painted orange and blue. Other than the 3 years I've been Bama all my life.