bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats the USC/TEXAS LINE GONNA BE NOW

after both these two teams opened up a can of whoop ass on there oppenets. whats this line going to be, when it's reposted.

i'm guessing it's going to be USC -6

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

USC- 7 or 7.5

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Pinny is hanging USC -6.5 -108 right now.

The number crunchers will force this lower. USC gets 3.5 points for home field. Add 4 points for the USC offense vs Texas's and subtract -2.5 for their defefense vs Texas's and the SBR_John unSUPER Computer says USC - 5 is the right line.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

this line will probly gonna be around 5 or 5.5 at game time i'm thinking. the public loves high power offensive dogs it seems like. so, it would make sense.

one thing everyone have to keep in mind about this texas team. mac brown always seems to find a way to lose the big game.

ego74
    ego74's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see this spread rising right away, going up to 7 1/2 or possibly 8. Then we'll see action rolling in on Texas close to gametime

just my 2 pennies...

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the public money will be all over USC and the line will close at -7.5 or -8

I took a poll at my poker game tonight with all of my square friend and they love USC. These guys are the best fades on earth.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough line to set. Will be around 7 so a little dangerous for books either way. -6 moving to -6.5 with some 7s on game day would be my guess.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

currently USC -6.5 points -112. So far those expecting a rise are on the right side.

I've been nibbling on Tex +6.5 but I'm holding out for 7 and 7.5 would be like taking England as a dog over Argentina in the Falkland Islands battle.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    I think the public money will be all over USC and the line will close at -7.5 or -8

I took a poll at my poker game tonight with all of my square friend and they love USC. These guys are the best fades on earth.
    Hmm, all my square friends love Texas. I already have USC pk for what amounts to 4 units with several of them, even though I am leaning towards Texas myself. I am going to have to middle this some way, but don't really know what to do.