ego74
    ego74's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ego's Army/Navy pick

Navy -4 1/2 (3 units)...Line dropping into our favor, and I'll gladly snatch it up. Navy has problems when they're forced to throw, won't happen today though. They'll run all over this Army defense.

The fact that Army has won 4 straight gives this line GREAT value. Black Knights not exactly explosive on offense and if Navy gets ahead early (which I believe they will), Army won't be able to play catch up.

Always a great game to watch regardless of if you have betting interest or not, this is the first play I've had on it in a LONG time.

Navy 34 Army 19

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ego74
    Navy -4 1/2 (3 units)...Line dropping into our favor, and I'll gladly snatch it up. Navy has problems when they're forced to throw, won't happen today though. They'll run all over this Army defense.

The fact that Army has won 4 straight gives this line GREAT value. Black Knights not exactly explosive on offense and if Navy gets ahead early (which I believe they will), Army won't be able to play catch up.

Always a great game to watch regardless of if you have betting interest or not, this is the first play I've had on it in a LONG time.

Navy 34 Army 19
    Great Call !!! bro!!!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nce hit ego.

ego74
    ego74's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you guys!!

pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS
    pats3peat's Avatar Become A Pro!

good job ego74