Login Search

Committee Dying To Put Michigan In Playoff

Last Post

I think ohio st beating okla at okla is the matching. So if okla wins the12 there is no way they should be over o.s.u. Also psu tied ohio st andmich and advanced because they haven't been in a long time. Also mich beat them by 40. Osu has 1 loss white p.s.u lost to pitt.

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
I think ohio st beating okla at okla is the matching. So if okla wins the12 there is no way they should be over o.s.u. Also psu tied ohio st andmich and advanced because they haven't been in a long time. Also mich beat them by 40. Osu has 1 loss white p.s.u lost to pitt.
The way the committee has the rankings they are basically making the Big 10 championship game mean nothing. They might as well not even play that game. I don't care if there was a tie or not, the fact remains that OSU and Michigan didn't do enough to win their own league and shouldn't be in the playoff. Big 10 sure as hell doesn't deserve 2 teams in and if that happened the committee looks like they are willing to put in two teams not even playing in their conference championship game. Which makes the committee look like a bunch of clowns since that has been the biggest thing for them since the playoff was implemented. I don't care who OSU beat 10 weeks ago, if Penn St wins the Big 10 then Penn St should take OSU spot, as they will have a win over them and be the Big 10 champs. If that doesn't happen then we know that the committee are frauds because obviously head to head and conference title would be trumped by the brand name of the Buckeyes.