EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Big 12 North Road Football Record

Awhile back in one of the threads, I said I'd post the Big 12 North's overall road record. Here it is by team:

Colorado (2-3): Wins over Oklahoma St and Kansas St

Iowa State (2-2): Wins over Army and Texas A&M

Kansas (0-4): NONE

Kansas State (1-4): Win over Marshall

Missouri (1-3): Win over Oklahoma St

Nebraska (1-2): Win over Baylor

That's a cumulative record of (7-18). That's not very good as Mr. Obvious would say. These are straight up records, not ATS. Nonetheless, I like Colorado to put a good buttkickin on the Huskers on Friday.

E

EBone

I forgot to mention: as you can see from above, only (1) interdivisional road win between them and that is Colorado over Kansas State. Colorado won that game by 3 points.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I think that KSU win over Marshall was in Manhattan...i could be wrong. Either way the Big 12 North is not impressive and the winner will likely get hammered by Texas in the championship game.

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Can Iowa State win on the road @ Kansas to break the streak? Don't think we will see Nebraska beat Colorado.

EBone

Iowa State still has a shot to win the Big 12 North title if Colorado loses against Nebraska. Not likely but possible. Iowa State had their chance last year to go to the Big 12 Championship game and blew it at home versus Missouri (I remember that one because I lost a bundle thinking that Mizzou had cashed it in for the year).

My opinion: if Colorado wins on Friday, I would bet that Iowa State finds a way to beat Kansas on Saturday with nothing to play for except a better bowl. If Colorado loses, I bet Iowa State repeats history and chokes away another opportunity with a loss at Kansas. The Iowa St/Kansas game is a tough one to handicap from my perspective. If I had to choose one no matter how Colorado plays on Friday, I'd take the points and the better defense and choose Kansas. However, I doubt I play this game.

EBone

This thread has to be the "uhhh, nevermind" thread of the week. What an unbelievable display Colorado put on today......... Officially, I'll stick to my Iowa State/Kansas comment above for tomorrow's game.

E