ddream1
    ddream1's Avatar Become A Pro!

mma: strikeforce tonight

mma: 39-27 +563.51

tonight's mma: strikeforce

i was leaning to a pass but the more i think about it i just feel zaromskis will out power santos. this fight is nowhere near solid as santos is pretty solid. the opening line @-145 is almost dead on with my rankings as i capped -155 but currently the price is pretty high at -260. i still feel strong and will touch it for 0.25*

I REALLY LIKED KENNEDY from the beginning. felt he has the wrestling and then some on the ground either on top or off his back. his striking is good enough and i don't feel prangley his the strength advantage. prangley lives for top control, smoothering his opponent and at times just lay and praying. howver kennedy is a tad wild and throws for the fences leaving himself open at times so i'm reluctant to wager to much but all in all i think his aggressiveness may overwhelm prangley down the stretch. kennedy is just as big and strong and abit more loose and diverse that i think he can win this really tough fight.

zaromskis -260 0.25*
    kennedy -135 0.25*

bol

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I don't see KJ Noons losing tonight - although juice is very high.

ddream1

pretty long lay off so u just never know, but i agree.

ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

King mo gave me two tix It was dope!!!!!! Santos wow!!!!! It proves those "kickers" from japan need that ring!!!

ddream1

yeah the japan cross over doesn't seem to be working. great fights glad u saw them live!!

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

that is pretty sweet. anxious to see mo fight again - wonder who it will be thought since babalu wants hendo instead.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

babalu vs dan henderson next should be good

Cappy
    Cappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 880

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the henderson match, bobalu is good, but I think henderson is going to rip him apart.

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Hopefully Hendo takes this opponent seriously. I still can't believe he lost to Shields, that damn near broke my pathetic little heart.