Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Nice , good find.

Darrellp32
    Darrellp32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think Mcray would have won if he hadn't got new coaches. Tito's number one thing was cardio, but he didn't show his fighters how to save their gas and all his fighters gas in every fight. Franklin comes in, shows a few things to save gas and Mcray takes it.

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Mcray fought good fight,but I dont see how those two judges had him winning all 3 rounds.I think they cat fighting for team Liddel will win the final just my opinion,otta be a hell of a fight

Darrellp32

That mccray fight was a joke. They should have been embarrassed to follow up the 1st one with that crap. Court mcgee is going to kill mccray. I think in the finale everyone should have a royal rumble against yager.

Darrellp32

Any predictions for the finale?

SweatySombrero
    SweatySombrero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Clearly got kicked square in the face, and the guy who kicked him knew it too. Wtf is up with that douche bag doctor or whoever it was going over and telling tito that he saw the kick hit the guy in the shoulder. Obviously, he didn't see that, because it didn't happen. If you're a doctor or someone ringside then stay your ass out of it unless you know what you're talking about. Tito goes and gets all fired up and makes himself look like a complete ass. Typical. Then he cries to Chuck "wait until you see the replay and you'll be apologizing to me". At this point, is there anyway for Tito be possibly be more of a douche bag, or has he reached the pinnacle of doucheiness, is he "The Ultimate Douche"?

'' "The Ultimate Douche"? <--- o yeah. all the time

Darrellp32

Just what I wanted, yager to lose and court to win. Nice.

First 12