homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Errol Spence vs Terence Crawford Boxing -- Great fight upcoming on Sat 7/29

Too early to start discussing it?

Crawford favored at around -175

Spence the underdog at around +135

extremely tough fight to pick...........
    Points Awarded:

JC2008 gave homie1975 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Too early to start discussing it?

Crawford favored at around -175

Spence the underdog at around +135

extremely tough fight to pick...........
    No it's not too early to be discussing it. It should have already happened last November 19th when it was originally supposed to. There is a rematch clause for this fight. I don't see either guy getting stopped.
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave JC2008 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

povis
    povis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2884

It's one of those mega boxing events that everyone even casual fans who prefer mma over boxing should consider watching. Great fight I do think odds are bit off and should be closer in my opinion Terence is slow starter not by a big margin but still last 4 opponents gave him some issues early so taking Bud live probably best bet. Also gigantic fights just like horse racing or big tennis matches can have big swings in terms of odds even minutes before the fight sometimes big time gamblers put 7 or 8 figures before the bell.
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave povis 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975

good stuff Gents

i like your knowledge and enthusiasm.
    Points Awarded:

JC2008 gave homie1975 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

This fight is serious shit. Leonard/Hearns '81 aura about it.

The odds shifted in Crawford's favor a lot a few weeks ago but have evened out a bit more since then. Spence is still the underdog and the A side. I think either guy by decision has value as I don't see either getting stopped but now that I've said that; Crawford will probably catch him late and drop him or some shit. I'm a huge fan of both guys so I take solace in the fact that there is a rematch clause and we will inevitably see the rematch. Probably at 154 lbs.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 898

Long overdue fight. Huge fight. Finally. The odds will shift right up to the bell. I think it goes the distance but we will see some action and someone get dropped. Maybe both. Crawford will switch it up a bit on him until he finds his groove. Crawford hasn’t gone the distance in a while but he’s just so smart in the ring. Spence will be as strong as we’ve ever seen him. I don’t have a strong lean on the result… but doesn’t hurt to grab the +$ with the younger legs. A rematch is happening either way. Probably split. T Mobile in Las Vegas awesome arena. I may go.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

I love watching Bud unfortunately unless he gets Spence out of there i think no way he will win a decision. look for the usually scumbags to judge the fight. Jerry Roth, Dave Moretti, Tim Cheatham (great name for a crooked judge). I remember the Lomo fight and the boxing station on Sirius radio raving how they had good judges doing the fight especially Dave Moretti. Im thinking that mother fuker Moretti is as corrupt as it gets and sure enuf he had Haney dominating a fight in my opinion he lost. Even if you gave it to Haney you don't give him a 116-112 lol. These three crooks are always on the side of the book. I want to load up on Bud but i just can't deal with a Lomo type of decision. Maybe bet Bud to get him out of there before the fight ends and bet Spence in a decision. Any remotely close round will go to Spence especially with a rematch clause in it to act like it is okay for Bud, since he has another shot. Sutherland i think his name is, is another one of these bought pricks.

povis
    povis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2884

Judging in boxing can be atrocious betting against household names such as Canelo is bad idea. In this fight we also can see spooky decisions maybe they prefer to give victory to Errol in close fight because Terence is known for his adaptability and you could easily sell rematch. Awesome fight but not betting myself before bell maybe Terence live if I like what I see and odds are reasonable.

mjsuax13

Agree on betting live. I’m a boxing fan but let’s be real- the fight is going to a rematch no matter what and they have the angle already planned. What other stars do they have? The heavyweight division at one point not that long ago had a three headed monster that is now 1, Canelo- I have seen that show enough. This is the fight and rematch that we get for the next 12 months. Otherwise, not that excited about many fighters.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by povis View Post
    Judging in boxing can be atrocious betting against household names such as Canelo is bad idea. In this fight we also can see spooky decisions maybe they prefer to give victory to Errol in close fight because Terence is known for his adaptability and you could easily sell rematch. Awesome fight but not betting myself before bell maybe Terence live if I like what I see and odds are reasonable.
    Yes agree with all

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

I gotta roll with Crawford -150
    Should be some great action

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Errol Spence Ml and gos distance

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    Should be a great fight but
    I'll be surprised if Crawford don't win. Like everyone else I think it's long over due.

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Should be a great fight but
    I'll be surprised if Crawford don't win. Like everyone else I think it's long over due.
    Ya I just think Craw is the more seasoned fighter.He should get the W. Can't wait.going to be a great battle between 2 titans in the sport

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

I never have seen Crawford in a close fight. i thought Spence might make this a close fight. He didn't.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    Good number and nice work.
    Points Awarded:

Nate rasta gave turbobets 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

homie1975

Crawford dominated a great fighter tonight.

TC is a bad bad bad man.........

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Crawford dominated a great fighter tonight.

TC is a bad bad bad man.........
    Homie, an unbelievable display of dominance. I don’t recall a fight in a long time where I walked away as shocked by what I saw. Absolute masterclass.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

I know im late to the party but man i wanted to load the brinks truck up on Bud. Im a huge fan of his and no way i thought Spence could beat him unless he got a shady decision from the Judges so i sat on the sidelines. Than i bet Jan Blachowicz instead in MMa and got worked by a decison. I just cant seem to avoid these decisions that never go to the fighter everyone and their mother thought won,