povis
    povis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2586

UFC is already infested with Dagestanies UFC try to rig it because they don't want too many non-english speakers as champs.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

"The organisation doesn't choose the judges" - yeah yeah sure. UFC is as rigged as Jake Paul fights.

Allure

Look at Rogan Anik and DC trying to find ways to justify the decision. Lol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by povis View Post
    UFC is already infested with Dagestanies UFC try to rig it because they don't want too many non-english speakers as champs.
    You may have a good point. UFC will become really boring with just grappling gorillas that just lay and pray to decision wins that can't speak a lick of English.

Bad for business..

Allure

Infested. Yeah right. There is Islam as the only champ. Khamzat may become one but he is not a wrestler only. So that's Islam and Ankalaev. Yeah, truly infested. We need more clowns like Paddy the Faggy.

As for the English bullshit: how many Brazilians actually speak English?

The UFC needs the Muslim Russians for Abu Dhabi. So there's your bad for business argument.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Infested. Yeah right. There is Islam as the only champ. Khamzat may become one but he is not a wrestler only. So that's Islam and Ankalaev. Yeah, truly infested. We need more clowns like Paddy the Faggy.

The UFC needs the Muslim Russians for Abu Dhabi. So there's your bad for business argument.
    Khabib set the tone for lay and pray and many are training under him now and becoming names in MMA.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

I must be drunk. Saw a judge gave Jan the win.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I must be drunk. Saw a judge gave Jan the win.
    You aren't drunk Dem!

Absurd judging in that fight. Jan got his ass beat in rounds 3, 4, and 5. No other way to see it. Round 5 was probably 10-8 also as the fight was almost stopped..
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

povis
    povis's Avatar SBR PRO

I personally have no issue with fighters from Russia or middle east or Brazilians who don't talk trash for me it's about high level fighting. I thought that Ankalaev won pretty clearly. But UFC loves fighters like Conor and Paddy, I don't get the hype at all but that just me. There is reason UFC not signing more grapplers from central Asia it's because most of them can't sell fight. I love watching Khabib and Islam they both technical monsters going for finish.

Allure

Yeah I agree. Like I said earlier. There is no way anyone should ever bet against O'Malley, McGregor or Pimblett unless they are 110% they'll get finished. Because whenever it goes to the judges we all know the script. And if someone really believes that the UFC doesn't decide on judging and outcome is probably also counting days to meet Santa.

povis
    povis's Avatar SBR PRO

Also multiple fighters said than UFC pushing them to talk trash, Bellator or ONE don't promote insults that much.

Allure

Dana the fukking roid head just said the vacant title will be between Glover and Hill in Brazil.

His post fight conference is simply a scandal. I could probably get banned if I post what I wish to happen to this roided fukktard. What a worthless piece of shit.

Don't understand why these fighters don't go to Bellator, ONE etc. They are paying much much more than this roided fukktard.
    Last edited by Allure; 12-11-22 at 12:49 AM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Dana the fukking roid head just said the vacant title will be between Glover and Hill in Brazil.

His post fight conference is simply a scandal. I could probably get banned if I post what I wish to happen to this roided fukktard. What a worthless piece of shit.

Don't understand why these fighters don't go to Bellator, ONE etc. They are paying much much more than this roided fukktard.
    Who do you think should be the matchup for the vacant title? Dana White needs the title to quit being vacant asap. I don't mind that matchup at all.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

We wouldn't have the UFC today and maybe even MMA if it wasn't for Dana White. Just remember that! You can say what you want about him but he built this beast.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave JIBBBY 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hankcream gave JIBBBY 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Same judge who gave the 5-0 in bellator main event had Paddy up 2-0 lol. Nice of him to give paddy’s opponent round three where it didn’t matter on his card

First 1234